Junior Administrative Assistant position
RFF-CMCC European Institute on Economics and the Environment is currently encouraging applications for a Junior Administrative Assistant position.
The candidate will assist in a series of tasks related to the routine administrative work of the Institute, to the organisation of the events and to the management of research projects.
In particular, the candidate will be requested to:
- Provide general administrative support to the Institute’s management (e.g. purchase procedure, equipment management, suppliers’ management, etc.)
- Provide administrative and management support to researchers and the staff (including the preparation of the administrative reports, mission’s management, inform researchers of administrative deadlines, etc.)
- Provide support to the organisation of national and international scientific events
- Provide support in project management tasks and related activities of research projects
Qualifications and experience
A relevant academic degree or qualification is essential.
Age: less than 30 years old
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Italian, additional languages representing an added value (if any, please specify)
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Windows; Ms Office: Word, Excel, Power point; Internet),
- Capacity to identify, analyse, synthesise issues/problems from different perspectives and opinions
- Additional skills representing an added-value (if any, please specify)
- Interest in working in a multidisciplinary/international environment/team
- Strong commitment in implementing the tasks and continuously improve him/herself
- Accuracy in performing the tasks and efficiency in meeting deadlines and in achieving results
- Ability to work both independently (with supervision) and in team
- Good communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to establish/maintain good relationships
- Good understanding of sustainable development related issues is desirable
Belonging to legally protected categories (ex L. 68/99) will constitute a preferential condition.
Duties will be carried out in Milan (Italy) in the heart of the vibrant design district (@ BASE).
The assignment are expected to be in January 2020 with a “contratto di apprendistato professionalizzante” of two years, part-time (75%).
How to Apply
Applicants should register to CMCC JAM (Job Application Manager) website and fill the online form following the link below:
For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment” published to the following url:
The RFF-CMCC European Institute on Economics and the Environment (EIEE) is a research institute co-founded in 2018 by Resources for the Future (RFF) and the Euro-Mediterranean Center on Climate Change – CMCC The institute’s mission is to improve environmental, energy, and natural resource decisions through impartial economic research and policy engagement. The Institute is committed to being a central focal point for research insights and policy solutions within Europe, and connecting that work internationally. This is achieved by combining excellence in environmental and energy economics with climate science and policy competences. EIEE has strong ties with a world-wide network of research institutions engaged in environmental research, climate change, and economics allow for a very interactive, collaborative and interdisciplinary work.