Marie Sklodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships
Are you a researcher in possession of a doctoral degree and with no more than eight years of full-time equivalent research experience?
Under the framework of Horizon Europe Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions, CMCC is taking into consideration to support of individual experienced researchers in order to develop research proposals with reference to the 2022 Call Marie Sklodowska-Curie – Postdoctoral Fellowships – ( MSCA-PF-2022).
MSCA-PF European Fellowships support experienced researchers for a full-time period between 12 and 24 months. Fellowships are open to researchers meeting the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a doctoral degree and no more than eight years of full-time equivalent research experience (measured from the date when they obtained the degree formally entitling him or her to embark on a doctorate, at the time of the deadline of the call);
- Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 12 months over the last 3 years prior to the call deadline (14/09/2022).
The selected candidates will be supported by CMCC in the development of the project proposals for Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowship that must be submitted to the European Commission by September, 14th, 2022 – h. 17.00 CET.
Financial support: the European financial contribution for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship is a flat-rate for the entire period of the project.
More information on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships is available on the EU-MSCA Web Site.
Eligible candidate are invited to apply anytime before 31st May, 2022:
- filling-in the form online: APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- and including:
- A detailed curriculum vitae, including list of publications;
- A two-page document including both:
- a cover/motivation letter detailing research interests and experience (max 1 page);
- an abstract of the MSCA research proposal (max 1 page).
The candidates will be selected by mid June 2022 and the MSCA-PF proposal must be submitted to the European Commission by September 14th, 2022 – h. 17.00 CET.
More information on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships is available on:
Applicants responding to this posting declare that they have read, understood and agreed to the “Official Rule for the CMCC Personnel recruitment“.
We will keep your information on file for up to 2 years.